<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.



ABOUT {what i've}



bold italic underline link

Sunday, January 21, 2007
11:19 AM

sandra:
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!
enjoy this birthday!!! this girl is chao ta and she's forever laughing and crazy.
ur countless craziness has made each and every of us laugh like mad..
u're that crazy!have a great birthday and remain the way u are!loves.


dear blog.
life has been ups and down for me. and i've been down too..
i'm thinking so so much. which may be redundant. sometimes i feel like running.running away.
i need assurance.
and thanks to my girlfriend who i can open to. for she's the one who's always there for me when i need her.
thanks babe. i love you loads. and i really mean it.

school has started and school ends late for me.
there's a retest for me on monday for my 2.4km run.
guess i can only leave school at 7 plus. damn!

things happen,like,miss ho caihua has left school. i hope things will be fine for u. i'm happy for u cause u're going for something that u have always wanted to do. meet up soon..i'll try..cause my fridays and weds has been taken up by my cca.sorry girl. love you.all the best.


-[iloveallmypreciousones.]-

bye blog.


-ilovethissong-

Hurt
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh, ooh
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there
Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, oooh
Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back
Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself, ohh
If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
Ooh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time
I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you